Swing Swing


Today, Jackson and I, went out on an hour long walk on the Red Jacket trail. We enjoyed the beautiful Spring weather and the birds and squirrels. Jackson's big on pointing at everything he notices. He just takes everything in. After our walk, we went for breakfast at Perkins. He tried orange juice for the first time. He wasn't quite sure about it, but said yum yum and pointed for more. I also gave him a bit of my chocolate muffin and he, of course, said yum yum.
I decided to take him to Spring Lake to check out the geese, but they were all very territorial because their baby geese were around. Instead, I put him in the baby swing and he LOVED it! He giggled the whole time. He especially loved when I got close and he would kick at me.
It was such a blast! Now we are back home. Jackson was so tired. He fell asleep in the car and when I got him in the house and changed his diaper, he never woke up. What an amazing little man! An absolute blessing!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Aw, too sweet. Don't you just love when you get one on one time with your Jackson? I love family time, of course, but mommy/baby days are so nice, too!