My First Mother's Day!

Today was my first Mother's Day and I loved it! Jared and Jackson surprised me with eggs in a frame for breakfast and then we spent the whole day together! At daycare on Friday, Jackson made me my first Mother's Day card! Okay so he scribbled on a piece of paper and the daycare ladies wrote Happy Mother's Day, but it is perfect! My son is perfect! He gives me kisses, hugs me, reaches for me, smiles when I come into the room, and giggles when I tickle his tootsies! I am so in love with this amazing blessing! His big blue eyes, his cute dimple, everything... I just love every bit of him! I am such a blessed mom! Thank you God for Jackson! Thank you for blessing me as his mom!

Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there! I pray that you all feel the love and blessings of being a mom to the most perfect creation-your children! May God continue to bless you to be the greatest moms!

-Trisha

No comments: