Keepin it cool with Mr. Lion


About a month ago while Jared was out of town, I took it upon myself to buy a walking toy for Jackson-seen in a lot of his current pics. I found this lion at Target and Jackson loved the roar it made. So I bought it, took it home and opened the box to get Mr. Lion out as Jackson fussed for me to hurry. Well... As a new mom, I found out quickly that although these toys are in a large box, they do not come assembled. Ugh! So to ease the fussiness, I gave Jackson one of the wheels and he was happy. Until he heard Mr. Lion roar and then he wanted all of Mr. Lion - NOW! Unfortunately it was not an easy task, but well worth it! Jackson loves to push Mr. Lion around everywhere! He walks with him, pushes him over like a boy and acts like he is fixing him. He loves to ride him for a few minutes, but then he slides off the back and walks with Mr. Lion again! Definitely worth the purchase and time of putting him together. Jackson keeps his cool with Mr. Lion and it helps a lot while Jared is travelling! A must for all parents!

1 comment:

Adam said...

I have had similar experiences with a "Big Wheel" toy at Nathan's 2nd b-day. I am with you totally: Worth the work for the enjoyment it bestows.

Adam d:o)