Enjoying a night of relaxation

Tonight I went out and used my 2.5 hour spa package at Liv Aveda - my Mother's Day gift from Jackson, yes of course Jared helped him pick it out! Thank you Jackson and Jared! I didn't need this to know how blessed I am to be your mom, but it was nice to be pampered.
For all you moms out there - you HAVE to do a seaweed wrap and a Vichy shower! First I was exfoliated and then AApril (yes, it is spelled with two A's) painted on a very warm seaweed gel on my body. After she was done exfoliating and painting, AApril wrapped me in a warm blanket for 30 more minutes while she massaged my scalp! Then I had to wake up and walk across the hall to the Vichy shower - what a great invention! I laid down on a table with a towel over my body and the 9 heavy duty shower heads massaged my back for 30 minutes. I finished the night with a 60 minute swedish massage! So nice, so wonderful!
I can't say it enough - I am so blessed to be Jackson's mom! He is always amazing us with his daily changes of standing on his own (even for a second), playing peek-a-boo, calming down to watch the fan, turning on the lights... Everything! Jackson is an amazing little man! Full of love for everyone he meets! And you can see God in his eyes!
Thanks again for a great mother's day gift!

No comments: