The Best Aunt EVER!

I had the best Friday night! My favorite aunt Brenda came down from the cities and we talked until midnight-we haven't seen each other for over 7 years! Jared made his pork loin with raspberry sauce and Brenda brought delicious desserts from Biaggis! We shared updates on our lives, talked about memories from the past, and joked about Pretty Woman - the movie I went to with her when I was 10 years old. Granted she did close my eyes during the piano scene and bathroom scene, but I still got to see Pretty Woman at the age of 10! Back in the "day" that was a pretty dirty movie! :)

It was so great to see her again and catch up! She gave Jackson some coloring books and markers and also a dump truck he can ride on. Then she surprised me with a doll made out of my great-grandmother's pillow case. I will forever cherish this doll. I can close my eyes and still hear my great-grandmother's voice telling us to sit down and eat while she stayed busy around the kitchen.

Next time we get together, we will meet her husband and get to know more of what we've missed these past few years - maybe even whip out the karoake machine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trisha and Family!

I found the Anderson Krew website through Shelby's guestbook. You have one amazing son - he is a blessing from the good Lord. Very cute too! I just wanted to say Hello and thank you very much for signing Emilee's guestbook. You have been an amazing person! You are our hero! God bless you and your family!

Love,
Kevin, Jennifer and Emilee Lien